Monday, December 27, 2010

A long weekend.

2010 has come and gone so quickly.  It seems as we get older the days, weeks and months fly by so fast.

So for me 2010 was the busiest year for me so far and I expect business to double in 2011.

After finally leaving my run of the mill day job back in July, I have been working on many projects with Red Collar Media.  Working with this company has opened so many doors for me and my small business.  The Westside YMCA and ARTS San Antonio are a couple of the clients that we work for, helping spread the word about their unique events.  From street team promotions to online marketing projects, I rather enjoy finally being able to done what I love to do and get paid for it. 

Every since I was sixteen I have always enjoyed writing.  Sometimes short stories, sometimes poetry, other times just writing my thoughts on paper.  Now after about a year of writing for Backbeat Magazine, I am now starting to use all I have learned over the years and putting my journalism skills to use. 

We are going to be finishing up our business plan for Gallista Gallery and if things fall into place, I will be helping to manage this unique gem on the cities south side. 

Yes 2011 holds many positive things for my small humble company and I look forward to working on many, many more projects in the years to come.

Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment